Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adam Lambert - If I Had You



There are a few music videos that I would love to be apart of. This..happens to be be one of them. I am jealous of every single person involved in the music video. From the forests animals that didn't know what was going on with all of the productions to the assistant that probably had to get Adam's espresso. Just imagine the crazy lights flashing on you as you're dancing with each other with crazy cool makeup and fog machines with wild costumes pretending you're at a wild forest rave party! Adam takes a risk with his dramatic makeup, hair, and spiked shoulder pad jacket...and I LIVE for it! By FAR THE BEST music video of 2010. Adam proves he does NOT care what anybody thinks about him and he's just doing him and having fun. I dig Adam L. Approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment