Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Indian Summer


freepeople.com

Don't you just LOVE this top? The colors are so bright and fresh and remind me of summer. And the black sequined lace just add an extra touch of drama without going overboard. Everything compliments each other. How cute is the silver lining at the bottom and the gold and pink lining at the top? No need to buy anything to match with this carefree shirt. And tell your mom that it's suppose to look wrinkled, so make sure she doesn't accidentally iron the shirt! Free People offers two different shirts with two different styles and colors for $98. I know what I'm saving up next for.

1 comment:

  1. PERFECT LOOK!
    cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete